CleanCut, LLC was established in 2001, it was built on core values and we conduct business in a socially responsible and ethical manner. We value: Teamwork, Respect, Integrity, Quality, Safety.
- Teamwork: We have an unwavering commitment to being a good partner focused on building productive, collaborative, trusting and mutually advantageous relationships with our clients and colleagues.
- Respect: We learn from and respect all the people we work with. We value and demonstrate respect for the uniqueness of individuals and the perspectives and the talents they provide. We have an inclusive work environment and actively embrace diversity in people, ideas, talents and experiences.
- Integrity: We do what we say we will do. We are honest with others and ourselves. We meet the highest ethical standards in all business dealings. We accept responsibility and hold ourselves accountable for our work and our actions. We strive to earn the trust of our colleagues and partners.
- Quality: We are committed to providing quality services and products. Quality is viewed from two perspectives: the actual production of quality work and the perception by clients that a quality product has been produced. Substance and perception are of equal value. We desire quality in all activities, projects, business development and administration. Our drive for quality is passionate and continuous.
- Safety: We promote workplace safety and environmental preservation. Through training and practice, we regard safety as paramount and are encouraged to think, act and behave in an environmentally responsible manner.
Our innovative products provide practical solutions to a variety of industries, our 24/7 availability promotes hard work ethic that results in high customer satisfaction.